Tesamorelin is a synthetic peptide analogue of growth hormone releasing factor (GHRH) that has GH-releasing properties. Tesamorelin is used for weight loss in HIV-positive patients with lipodystrophy symptoms who meet the criteria for the diagnosis of adult growth hormone deficiency syndrome (AGHD). Tesamorelin is injected subcutaneously and has significant effects on glucose and lipid metabolism, although it has not been linked to serum aminotransferase increases or cases of clinically apparent acute liver injury during therapy.
What is Tesamorelin?
Tesamorelin is a synthetic version of the growth hormone releasing factor (GRF) that naturally occurs in the body. It is used to treat wasting syndrome associated with HIV/AIDS and increase lean muscle mass, according to the National Institutes of Health. It is a substance in the body that releases growth hormones from brain cells in the pituitary gland in a controlled manner. By injecting this drug, you can increase natural growth hormone in your system and promote lean muscle mass in people with HIV/AIDS wasting syndrome (cachexia).
How does GHRH work in the body?
Tesamorelin helps HIV-positive individuals gain muscle and lose fat, which in turn improves their quality of life. It works by releasing human growth hormone (hGH) into the bloodstream to give you more energy, reduce your body fat mass, especially around internal organs, improve bone density, help maintain lean muscles even during strenuous physical activity. The release of hGH is stimulated by growth hormone releasing factor (GRF), a natural peptide found in brain cells that is released when the hypothalamus secretes neurohormones that reach the anterior lobe of the pituitary gland to produce hGH. This synthetic form of GRF has been available since 2002 to treat AIDS-related wasting syndrome or lipodystrophy.
What is the process for administering Tesamorelin?
People who are using Tesamorelin subcutaneously need to give themselves an injection under the skin every day. It is administered subcutaneously so it can be administered anywhere on the body, even if there are hair follicles present. The injection site should not include scar tissue or be in an area where there are signs of redness or inflammation.
What are the side effects of Tesamorelin?
Tesamorelin is associated with an increase in serum aminotransferase concentrations. Clinically evident acute liver injury has not been reported, but some cases have occurred after multiple injections. Side effects include injection site reactions, flu-like symptoms, joint pain, stomach pain and dizziness.
What are the benefits of GHRH use?
It can help reduce body fat especially around the abdomen (localized adiposity), which may improve overall health and quality of life. It can also improve bone density, lean muscle mass and aid in weight gain/prevention of weight loss during treatment for HIV/AIDS infections. The ability to reduce fat stores may improve immune function and strength of individuals with AIDS wasting.
What areas is Tesamorelin used for?
Tesamorelin has been shown to promote weight gain in HIV-positive patients who have lipodystrophy that meets the criteria established by the National Institutes of Health (NIH). Patients should not be using this drug if they are currently taking medications that contain growth hormone or IGF-1, including but not limited to: Genotropin, Humatrope, Nutropin AQ and Omnitrope. It cannot be injected into a specific site such as muscles or joints because it can cause injury and swelling. To reduce pain at injection sites and increase absorption, the drug should be injected exactly as prescribed, and the injection site should be rotated.
What is the difference between synthetic and natural growth hormone?
Natural growth hormone (hGH) in adults comes from a gland near the middle of your brain called the pituitary gland, which regulates how your body grows and develops. The part that Tesamorelin releases into your blood stream is called GRF or Growth Hormone Releasing Factor. Both are naturally occurring peptides that stimulate the release of natural hGH by cells in the pituitary gland and it is considered a “natural” product because it has been synthesized using amino acid chains to mirror what happens in nature.
What results can I expect from GHRH?
The US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) approved this drug for wasting syndrome associated with AIDS and has been shown to promote lean muscle mass and reduce fat mass. Results may not be seen until after 2-4 weeks of daily use and some people see no results while others do notice a difference in weight changes after the first few weeks of daily use.
Tesamorelin vs Ipamorelin: What are the differences?
Ipamorelin and Tesamorelin both provide growth hormone releasing factors. Ipamorelin is a natural amino acid chain that has been synthesized in the body with 9 amino acids, while Tesamorelin is an exact replica of human growth hormone releasing factor (GRF) with 30 amino acids. In type 2 diabetics, Tesamorelin showed a decrease in body fat and increase lean muscle mass. In HIV-positive individuals with lipodystrophy, Tesamorelin has been shown to have reduced fat mass and an increase in lean muscle mass.
In a study of type 1 diabetic patients, Ipamorelin reduced HbA1c levels by 1.4% at the end of 30 weeks of treatment. The results were that this peptide can be used as a therapeutic option for lowering blood glucose levels in Type 1 diabetics. After just twelve weeks of treatment there was also an improvement in cholesterol levels (total cholesterol, LDL c and triglycerides) when compared with placebo (saline).
HIV-positive patients receiving Ipamorelin experienced a change in the overall quality of life, as well as an improvement in bone density.
What is the recommended dosage for Tesamorelin?
Tesamorelin is available in a pre-filled syringe that contains 2mg of the drug. The dose is injected under the skin on abdomen or thigh, daily at bedtime. To prevent pain at the injection site, rotate injection sites.
How long does GHRH last in the body?
Tesamorelin is a hexapeptide, which is metabolized rapidly. This peptide is believed to have an average half-life of approximately 25 minutes and has been detected to be still detectable up to 3 hours after dosing. The drug should be measured and administered as prescribed by physician and rotated injection sites daily with your doctor or pharmacist.
What makes Tesamorelin unique from other growth hormone drugs on the market today?
Tesamorelin contains 30 amino acids that are identical to those contained in the body’s natural GRF (growth hormone releasing factor). Ipamorelin contains 9 amino acids that occur naturally in human growth hormone releasing factor (GRF).
In a clinical study, raised IGF-1 levels were seen in patients with type 2 diabetes after an injection of Ipamorelin. A small percentage of the population have a mutation on the gene responsible for producing Growth hormone releasing factor which means they cannot produce enough growth hormone releasing factor naturally. These individuals would benefit from receiving Ipamorelin as it can be converted into growth hormone without this problem.
Tesamorelin is not indicated as a treatment option for those suffering from Prader–Willi syndrome or those who have been diagnosed with acromegaly. It is only approved as a treatment for HIV/AIDS wasting syndrome and lipodystrophy, but further studies are needed to determine safety and efficacy in treating other conditions such as Prader–Willi syndrome and acromegaly.
What are the storage and disposal requirements for Tesamorelin?
Tesamorelin should be stored at -20C but do not let it freeze. The solution can still be used if it is allowed to warm up to room temperature and you may inject the drug as usual. Discard any unused portion in an appropriate container such as a sealable bag or bottle.
Are there situations when I shouldn’t use Tesamorelin?
If you have an allergy to Tesamorelin, IPAMORELIN, GRF (1-29), you are not advised to take this medicine, so consult your doctor before taking the drug. Also avoid using it if you have certain medical conditions such as HIV infection or liver disease. Talk with your doctor first using this medication if you have a history of heart or blood vessel disease, diabetes, high blood pressure, stroke, migraines, or Alzheimer’s dementia.
Product reviews for Tesamorelin:
- Joseph Garcia (June 1, 2021): Wow! What can I say about Tesamorelin? First off, this peptide is the real deal. No wonder it’s been given a “Drug Approval” from the FDA. At only 40mcg per day, I’m already seeing results after 2 weeks of use. My friends have been asking me what I’ve been doing to look so good lately and you better believe they want to get their hands on some Tesamorelin too because it has worked amazing for me!
- Karen Smith (June 11, 2021): I’ve been using Tesamorelin for a little over 3 weeks now and wow…this stuff is awesome. My friends are already asking me where they can buy some of this greatness and I’m more than happy to tell them that this website is the best and only place to pick up some Tesamorelin. This peptide does everything they claim and then some! It’s made an amazing turnaround in my life and well worth every penny spent.
- Todd Meyer (June 12, 2021): Great service good product at a great price!! I used Tesamorelin for a couple of months and then went on Testosterone P 100mg per week. I used it in conjunction with the Tesamorelin, about 10 days apart. At first, I was using 20mcg of Tesamorelin taken right before bed 4 times per week. About mid-way through my cycle, I increased to 40mcg after workouts and 40mcg prior to bed every night. In the end, my results were outstanding, TRT is truly a miracle treatment, no more injections or shots just a small 100mg injection once per week along with the Tesamorelin and all was good. Amazing results, I never thought I’d feel or look this great again!
- Molly Taylor (June 10, 2021): Honestly haven’t taken anything else besides the Tesamorelin 2x per day before bedtime which usually takes an hour to kick in so don’t take it right before you go to bed. I wake up with increased energy levels and wanting to do things like cleaning house or exercise which is really nice for someone my age because let’s face it. We aren’t getting any younger so feeling good makes me happy.
- Raleigh Dorman (May 10, 2021): I’m very satisfied with the Tesamorelin. It’s awesome stuff and has helped me out big time with muscle gains and fat loss!!! Recommend it!
- Jodie Fleming (May 9, 2021): This is without a question one of my favorite peptides along with PEGMGF and Melanotan 2. I love the results I’m getting from this drug and how it makes me feel inside as well as outside. People ask all the time what I’m doing to look better every week and there isn’t anything else that comes close or works better than Tesamorelin.
- Jenna Jackson (May 12, 2021): Great product, even better price. I first started with Tesa 45mcg 4x per day and it didn’t sit well with me because of the dosing schedule so I switched to the 40mcg 2x per day which is much better for me. When taken on an empty stomach right before bedtime, I do notice a therapeutic effect which is really nice. This peptide has helped me look good on the outside but more importantly feel good on the inside!
- Kris Johnson (May 8, 2021): I love what this peptide is doing for my skin which makes me look years younger than my real age..it’s only been 1 week since starting at 20mcg 2x per day, I like to take it after workouts and before bedtime for maximum absorption.
- Callye Brandt (May 7, 2021): So far this peptide is great! I feel better with more energy plus my skin looks healthier now too which is nice. My friends are constantly asking what’s different about me..I guess that means they don’t think it’s the new hair color haha! Thanks, Tesamorelin for being so awesome!!
- Kendal Lane (April 20, 2021): This peptide is doing great things not just with my physique but also in how I look. You can see the difference in photos from week to week so using this has been a very good experience overall, highly recommended!
- Tyson Wilson (April 9, 2021): Tesamorelin by far is the best peptide I have ever used for building lean muscle mass and losing body fat. No sides no nothing so you can take it every day which is what I do. My physique has never been better since starting this product!
- Aaron Miller (April 5, 2021): In my opinion there isn’t a better peptide that delivers results like Tesamorelin/ Sermorelin does. The price tag may be high but look around and see how much other companies charge for all their marketing gimmicks, Tesa just gets right to the point because it doesn’t need hype to sell itself plus these guys are one of the very few who actually care about their customers, highly recommended!
- Steve Johnson (April 3, 2021): I’m currently on the recommended dosage of Tesa 40mcg 2x per day and am very satisfied with the results. It’s a great addition to my current supplement regime at this time. Feeling good about myself which is what everyone wants to experience!
- James Thorne (March 31, 2021): Tesamorelin for me was strange at first because it didn’t really have any noticeable effects until about 4 weeks of daily use so hang in there if you don’t see anything right away. In terms of price vs value..I’d say it’s worth every penny . Not only have I been able to lose body fat, but I’ve gained some lean muscle mass as well as having a great skin appearance as well as my hair has gotten thicker!
- Ted White (March 30, 2021): I give it a 10/10 rating for being an all-around peptide that can be used to help with many different things. The cost vs value is pretty good only because the quality of this product is excellent and does what it should. I’m very satisfied with Tesamorelin and I know you will be too!!
How long should I take Tesamorelin??
When taken correctly you can expect great results within 4-12 weeks, though some people may start to see changes as soon as 2 weeks in.
What does Tesamorelin do?
You can expect to lose body fat, increase your overall muscle mass, and improve the overall appearance of your skin by getting rid of wrinkles/fine lines. Many people also love the fact that they can sleep better at night while taking this peptide. It’s even been known to help reverse aging!
What are the stacking options for Tesamorelin?
You can stack it with other peptides like CJC-1295 (DAC), IGF-1 LR3, GHRP2 / GHRP6. Tesamorelin is also good for adding to your current HGH cycle.
Is Tesamorelin Legal?
Yes!! This product does not contain any illegal ingredients and is the exact same peptide molecule that our body releases. It’s completely safe to use as directed by your physician.
What can I expect from Tesamorelin?
You can expect great things from Tesamorelin when taken as directed by your physician, you’ll find that body fat will be reduced while the overall appearance of your skin improves due to reduction in wrinkles/fine lines.
How long does Tesamorelin take to work?
If you start noticing changes after 2 weeks, then this means it’s working. If you don’t notice any changes after this time, then you should go back to your physician and discuss your concerns with them. Keep in mind that everyone’s body is different so don’t be discouraged if you’re not seeing results as fast as someone else.
What if I forget to take a dose?
There is nothing to worry about if you miss a dose if your doctor says it’s okay. However, we do encourage that the proper dosage protocol be followed to ensure you’re getting the most out of this product.
What should I do if I overdose?
If an overdose occurs seek emergency medical help as soon as possible.
What happens if I do not get any results?
Keep in mind that everyone’s body is different so don’t be discouraged if you’re not seeing results as fast as someone else. Everyone will have a different experience using Tesamorelin. If after 4 weeks of daily use, there are no changes then this product may not work for you. We encourage that you go back to your physician and discuss your concerns with them to see if something needs adjusted.
Tesamorelin is one of the highest recommended peptides!
here is no denying that Tesamorelin is a very potent peptide and it’s great for anyone who wants to lose body fat and improve the overall appearance of their skin, another benefit is also an increase in lean muscle mass which makes it a sound investment. Tesamorelin is also considered by many to be the best peptide for reducing wrinkles and fine lines which can make a huge difference in how you look and feel about yourself. It delivers great results and has no noticeable side effects!