Sometimes I wonder how the big box commercial gyms stay in business?
What I mean by that is their focus doesn’t seem to be about getting you results. Which is what it should be, don’t you think?
I mean I’m sure there are some interesting people you see when you go workout. And they have some neat machines. And you can watch your favourite talk show will riding the bike.
It’s all very convenient and comfortable.
But is it about getting you results? The best results? In the shortest amount of time possible?
The sad truth is that it probably isn’t.
Why do I say this?
Because most gyms have owners or managers that don’t work out themselves. They don’t outfit their gyms in a way that provides the best opportunity for you to:
* rehab your painful knee you hurt in college
* improve your performance in your golf game
* lose the 3-5 lbs a year that has slowly been creeping up over the years
Don’t believe me?
Answer the following.
Do any of the management or owners at your gym know where you are at with your training? Do they know what your goals are? Do they know what is working for you and what isn’t?
Probably not. So how are they going to help you get to your goal in the safest, most efficient way possible?
So what is the solution?
You need to have a system where you are applying the best information to ellicit the best response from your body when you workout.
You need to have the guidance to know when corrective exercise is benefiting you and when it is simply reinforcing poor movement patterns (it’s true…many people have good intentions to fix their bodies and unknowingly apply the information incorrectly).
You need to know that there are better ways of doing things that don’t necessarily have to involve more work and harder work.
Hey! I’ll admit…if there’s an easier way to get things done I’m all for it. I hate spinning my wheels and feeling like I just wasted my time on something.
On the other hand I just love it when I find a new way of doing something that saves me time and gets me to the end result sooner.
And that’s what I want to share you our Group Fitness Training.
What is Group Fitness Training?
These are our specially designed workouts that take you step-by-step from warm-up, through corrective exercise, core stability, strength exercise, energy system development and finishing off with our total recovery and cool down.
But don’t confuse these training sessions with other imitations. With our group training you receive:
* Pre-programmed, Periodized Workouts We build you up slowly over the course of the training (as opposed to winging it and not planning out the program from day 1).
* Specialized Coaching You absolutely need to know the absolute best way to perform a drill or exercise. We understand everyone learns differently and so we use a variety of demos, cues, analogies and hands-on correction to drill the point home.
* Regressions & Progressions You are at a different fitness level from the person training beside you. Why are you doing the exact same drills that they are? We are able to modify almost everything so you don’t feel over or underwhelmed.
* Purposeful Exercise Selection Push ups are a great exercise. But maybe you shouldn’t do them everyday. And you might have issues with your low back, wrists or other joints that necessitates a different approach.
* Results Guaranteed How many big-box gyms guarantee whatever it is you sign up for? I have yet to see one. Why is that? I am so confident in our methods and approach that you cannot help but realize success when you apply them.
* Special Offer! The weather has definitely taken a turn here in Kelowna and it’s a great time to get in some training outdoors. So we’ve put together a great package for you. Choose from 2, 3 or 5 days per week of training from as low as $8 per session!
dates: June 6- June 30
times: 6 am or 930 am
location: Parkinson Rec Centre fields
$149 for 2d/week (Tues/Thurs)
$199 for 3d/week (Mon/Wed/Fri)
$249 for 5 d/week (Mon-Fri) best value
Early Registration Bonuses! Register by May 28 to receive these awesome bonuses.
Bonus #1 – Be one of the first to sign up and get the last few days of May included in your June registration at no extra cost.
Bonus #2 – Receive the 14 Day Fat Flush to give you the nutritional support you need during your training.
Bonus #3 – Receive a free Okanagan Peak Performance training shirt.
Bonus #4 – Attend our Saturday group workouts at no extra cost.
Space Limited! In order for us to do the best job possible we put limits on the numbers in each session. Register today to ensure your preferred training time does not get closed out.
To register make an email money transfer or through paypal. Make sure to specify your preferred days and times.
Or call us @ 250-212-2972.
Looking forward to kick starting your health and fitness for the summer.
Chris okanaganpeakperformance.com ‘always moving forward’