It is well known that the older we get, the more our HGH levels decline. Many people think this natural reduction in growth hormone (HGH) only affects the elderly; however, this decrease in production can begin to affect individuals as early as their 20’s and 30’s. This drops off in growth hormone production often leads to negative physical and emotional symptoms that decrease our quality of life. Fortunately, with the advancement of modern technology it is now possible to treat this low HGH condition (also known as growth hormone deficiency or GHD) without resorting to expensive synthetic versions of HGH. One such treatment is called Sermorelin supplementation. As an alternative to synthetic human growth hormone (HGH), Sermorelin therapy can restore HGH levels to those present during adolescence and early adulthood.
What is Sermorelin?
Sermorelin is a clinically proven synthetic growth hormone releasing peptide that stimulates the body’s natural production of HGH. It is a non-drug alternative to HGH therapy for people with deficiencies in the pituitary gland’s ability to produce GH naturally. Sermorelin works by stimulating your pituitary gland to secrete human growth hormone (HGH), so you can enjoy its indefinite benefits without experiencing undesirable side effects or complications associated with recombinant human GH injections, such as overproduction of IGF-1 leading to acromegaly.
Sermorelin therapy restores secretion patterns back to those present during early adulthood, reversing the consequences that may arise from low levels of endogenous GH Secretion, including decreased muscle mass, increased body fat, diminished skin elasticity, low energy, loss of libido and depression. Sermorelin is a safe and effective alternative to synthetic HGH injections that restores endogenous GH secretion patterns to those produced during early adulthood.
How does HGH work?
Sermorelin works by replacing the doctor administered GHRH (growth hormone releasing hormone). After an injection of this drug, there is a surge in growth hormone release from the pituitary. This initial pulse of natural growth hormone release stimulates HGH production by the liver/spleen for approximately 30 hours. The increased levels of blood HGH are like levels seen during adolescence and early adulthood when endogenous (internal) GH was more abundant.
What should I expect during my first Sermorelin therapy session?
During your initial Sermorelin therapy session, your physician will consider the following factors: your condition; the effect of any previous treatment; and possible side effects. The variable success rate among patients can be attributed to everyone’s biological make-up and medical history. Generally, the first injection triggers a rapid release of human growth hormone that may last for approximately 30 hours. Subsequent injections should not produce as pronounced or as rapid an increase in HGH production because full pituitary stimulation is achieved within 24 hours and plasma (blood) GH concentrations return to normal by 36 hours after each injection.
How does Sermorelin compare to other treatments for Growth Hormone Deficiency?
The most common treatment for adults with Growth Hormone Deficiency is daily injections of synthetic growth hormone. While this type of therapy restores blood levels to those observed during early adulthood, the resulting high glucose and lipid (blood fat) levels can lead to diabetes and obesity. With Sermorelin Therapy, there are fewer side effects than with synthetic GH because it has a more natural mode of action that results in normalization of IGF-1 without the risk of increased glucose and lipid levels.
Sermorelin is prescribed by physicians who want to restore patients’ endogenous (naturally produced) secretion patterns back to those observed during adolescence and early adulthood. By restoring these endogenous secretion patterns, patients experience better quality sleep and an improved sense of wellbeing.
What are the Benefits of HGH?
Sermorelin is a natural treatment for adults who suffer from low HGH or growth hormone deficiency (GHD). Sermorelin has been shown to provide the following benefits:
1) Increase and improve quality of life and mental well-being.
2) Decrease body fat and increase lean muscle mass, which improves strength and endurance.
3) Improve skin tone and smoothness; reduce wrinkles and fine lines that typically develop with aging.
4) Boost libido, sexual activity, and performance.
5) Restore hair color.
6) Improve vision.
7) Improve cardiovascular health by increasing HDL cholesterol.
8) Reduce blood pressure.
9) Improve sleep.
10) Increase energy levels.
11) Enhance immune function.
Where to inject Sermorelin?
Sermorelin should be injected subcutaneously (under the skin) in areas such as the abdomen, lower back/waist, thighs, hips, upper arms, or buttocks. To achieve the best results, focus on areas that have a layer of fat as these are areas that absorb the injections better. Do not inject Sermorelin into muscles as it may cause discomfort and lead to scar tissue formation. When injecting Sermorelin, it is important to rotate injection sites so as not to damage healthy tissue and nerves in any one area.
How is Growth Hormone administered?
Sermorelin must be injected daily using an insulin syringe. Because it naturally stimulates your pituitary gland to release more HGH into the bloodstream, Sermorelin has a high efficacy rate when compared to synthetic versions of GH which require multiple injections per day over several weeks. The injection frequency depends on the individual and there are currently no adverse effects associated with long-term use of Sermorelin so this treatment can continue indefinitely if desired.
What should I expect from Sermorelin?
Sermorelin is a safe and effective way to increase HGH levels in the body. Naturally raised HGH increases lean muscle mass, decreases fat, enhances libido and sexual performance, improves cardiovascular health, reduces wrinkles/fine lines, restores hair color and skin tone, improves vision, boosts energy levels and immune function while improving sleep quality. Sermorelin therapy typically takes six to twelve weeks before showing results. The best time to start Sermorelin supplementation is when symptoms of low growth hormone first appear (such as reduced energy or lack of stamina). This is when your body will benefit the most from treatment.
What is Sermorelin used for?
Sermorelin is used to treat the following conditions:
* Growth Hormone Deficiency (GHD) – Sermorelin is prescribed when the body no longer releases adequate levels of natural growth hormone (GH) on its own. This condition is also known as hypopituitarism or adult growth hormone deficiency (AGHD).
* Delayed Puberty – Sermorelin therapy can be used to treat delayed puberty in children who are not growing and developing at their expected rate. This condition is often caused by a deficiency of growth hormone.
* Short Stature – Sermorelin is usually the first line of treatment for children with an impaired response to GH therapy or those who have idiopathic short stature.
* HIV/AIDS – Research has shown that people with HIV/AIDS experience a decline in growth hormone levels as they age. Sermorelin is used to increase GH levels and correct associated problems such as fatigue, decreased muscle mass, loss of appetite, and weight gain.
How long does Growth Hormone take to work?
Sermorelin is a naturally occurring peptide hormone that stimulates your pituitary gland to release growth hormone (GH) into the bloodstream. It takes at least six to twelve weeks before showing results; this is when you should expect to see the most improvement in muscle mass, energy levels and sex drive.
When to take Sermorelin?
Take your Sermorelin injection daily at around the same time each day. Do not inject the drug any later than 12 hours after you have taken your last dose because it will not achieve optimal results. It is important to maintain a regular dosage schedule as irregular intakes can bring about serious health problems and could result in a complete lack of growth hormone (GH).
What are the side effects of Sermorelin?
Sermorelin has several positive benefits, but it is known to cause the following common side effects in some individuals:
* Joint pain
* Rigid muscles
* Coughing up blood (rare)
These symptoms usually go away after a couple of days and do not require medical attention. Reporting these side effects to your doctor helps us monitor your treatment, modify it if needed and ensure that you receive the best possible care.
What is the normal dosage of Sermorelin?
Common dosage for Sermorelin is typically between 1-2 IU per day. Your dose is determined by factors such as your age, weight and severity of low growth hormone. The maximum recommended dose is 4IU per day.
Product reviews for Sermorelin:
- Joshua Lucas (June 12, 2021): I started taking Sermorelin to treat delayed puberty. My doctor said that I would start seeing results within 6 to 12 months but the improvement in my muscle size and energy levels was noticeable after just 6 weeks. I feel much better now than I did when I was fifteen, which is good because my friends are all graduating college soon, so the next few years are going to be tough.
- Michael Smith (July 11, 2021): The daily injections suck but it’s worth it. Once you get past the initial discomfort of giving yourself a shot, what you get in return makes your efforts worthwhile – increased energy and focus during the day and incredible stamina at night!
- Arthur Kelly (July 15, 2021): Sermorelin is the best, I’ve tried it all. It’s very versatile; you can use it to gain muscle mass or simply to reverse symptoms of aging/low growth hormone levels without the side effects associated with synthetic GH treatment (like insomnia). The best part is that Sermorelin works faster than HGH injections and costs less too!
- Ethan Mitchell (August 28, 2021): I have been taking Sermorelin for over two years now. I started using it after my checkup when my doctor told me that my growth hormone levels were low due to stress at work. Since starting this therapy, I have noticed a significant change in my energy levels and overall mood – no more mid-day naps!
- Eva Green (October 11, 2021): I started using Sermorelin after my yearly checkup. My doctor said that my growth hormone levels were low and recommended this treatment to me. At first, I was skeptical but now I’m so glad that I decided to try it – increased energy is just the tip of iceberg!
- Natalie Adams (October 13, 2021): If you want great results without having to go through painful injections for months on end then buy Sermorelin. It takes some time before you start seeing results but it’s definitely worth the wait!
- Tara Ng (October 8, 2021): My ex-boyfriend introduced me to Sermorelin about two years ago and it’s honestly changed my life! I didn’t have any idea about synthetic growth hormone treatments before, but this is way better than taking HGH injections. It’s much cheaper, easier to use and it works faster too!
- Jenna Taylor (October 14, 2021): I tried Sermorelin after seeing the positive reviews online. At first, I didn’t think that it would work but now I can’t stop recommending this stuff to my friends! My energy levels are through the roof, and I feel great in general. The only side effect that freaks me out a bit are these weird dreams at night – they are really vivid sometimes – but other than that this is seriously the best medication ever!
- Ryan Lopez (October 24, 2021): I’ve been using Sermorelin for almost 10 months now and it’s been life changing. I started taking this stuff because of low energy levels, lack of focus during the day and my doctor said that it would only take a couple weeks to see results! It sounds too good to be true, but I have to say that even though the changes are small at first, they really add up over time.
- Jenny Adams (August 26, 2021): I’m a busy mom with 3 kids and a full-time job. Even though I’m always on the go I make sure to use Sermorelin because it has helped me feel better, both physically and mentally! Some people say that the side effects aren’t worth it but for me this treatment was a life changer!
- Matthew Cole (March 12, 2021): When my doctor told me about his experience with Sermorelin injections at first, I thought that it’s just another hyped up product by big pharma industry. After reading some reviews online and seeing how much cheaper this stuff is than HGH injections I decided to give it a try and after just one month of treatment I can already tell that my energy levels are through the roof again!
- Eva James (April 24, 2021): I’ve been using sermorelin for almost 4 months now and it’s the best thing that ever happened to me. My energy levels are through the roof, my workouts are more intense than ever before, I barely get sick anymore and even lost some weight because of increased focus! It definitely seemed too good to be true at first, but this treatment is legit!
- Ana White (June 11, 2021): I started taking Sermorelin after seeing my doctor for a checkup. My growth hormone levels were low, but he was pretty sure that adding Sermorelin to my treatment plan would help with the symptoms of GH deficiency. After trying this stuff for over two years now – it’s fantastic! I can’t believe that there are still doctors who don’t know about this medication!
- Bryan Smith (July 23, 2021): Sermorelin is the best thing that ever happened to me. I started taking it after seeing my doctor for a routine checkup and he said that my growth hormone levels were low. After just one month of treatment with this stuff I already felt more energetic than before. It does take some time before you start seeing results but it’s totally worth it!
- Jill White (August 27, 2021): It took me about 2 weeks to see the first results from using Sermorelin but after that point I felt like a new person. My doctor told me that my growth hormone levels were low and that it would take time before they went up again. He wasn’t wrong at all; it does take some time but in my case it really got things going pretty fast!
FAQ’s about Growth Hormone
Is Sermorelin Safe?
Many users have had great results with this medication and haven’t reported any side effects whatsoever which is why it’s considered one of the best treatments on the market today! However, some people have reported that they have experienced some mild side effects, but these are only temporary and will go away after you stop using Sermorelin. Of course, there are also some rare cases in which people have experienced some more severe Sermorelin side effects, but these are very rare, and no one has reported any case of death from using this medication.
How long will I be on Sermorelin?
Sermorelin usually starts working within a few weeks, after that it could take up until 4 weeks before seeing any improvement. This depends on how low your hormone levels when you started treatment. It’s recommended that this treatment is used for at least 6 months to see the best results!
Is Sermorelin right for me?
Sermorelin is a safe and effective treatment for people who suffer from Growth Hormone Deficiency. However, if you have been diagnosed with a pituitary adenoma or any other condition which may make taking Sermorelin dangerous for your health consult with your doctor to see if this medication would be right for you!
Where to buy Sermorelin?
You can easily buy Sermorelin online and it will be shipped to you within a few days! That way you don’t even need to leave your home and we guarantee that we only provide the best quality products.
Can you take Sermorelin if you are underweight?
It’s not recommended to take Sermorelin if you are underweight because it may cause some side effects and, in the end, you won’t even notice any difference! Eating well and doing some exercise should help with this condition.
How long does a Sermorelin prescription last?
Once you have been treated with Sermorelin, your doctor will generally recommend an evaluation every six months to monitor your progress. In most cases, prescriptions for this medication are valid for up to 9 months but may vary depending on the severity of your condition and how quickly it is diagnosed and effectively treated. Your physician can alter dosage amounts or prescribe additional injections if necessary. However, once treatment has ended physicians generally do not recommend that patients revert to using GH therapy alone – especially if they had previously used synthetic GH in the past.
Who should not take Sermorelin?
There are certain individuals who should not use this medication. For instance, those under the age of 18 or those who have been diagnosed with a pituitary gland tumor or have experienced problems with their pituitary gland in the past should consult a health care professional before using Sermorelin. Pregnant and nursing women may also need to seek advice because scientists still don’t know if it’s safe for them to use the drug.
Sermorelin is totally worth trying out if you want to feel better again!
Sermorelin is a great and effective treatment for people who suffer from Growth Hormone Deficiency. It’s much safer than taking human growth hormone injections which can lead to some very serious health issues. We recommend that you start this treatment as soon as possible because the sooner you start it the better results you will see!