Macimorelin: The Safest and Most Powerful Growth Hormone Releasing Peptide!
The world is becoming more and more aware of the need for a healthy aging process. As we age, our bodies naturally produce less human growth hormone (HGH). This decrease in HGH can lead to a host of health concerns such as decreased immune system function, increased body fat percentage, reduced muscle mass and bone density. Researchers have found that Macimorelin may help restore HGH levels in adults who suffer from age-related decreases in natural production. Macimorelin has been shown to improve physical performance and quality of life among the elderly.
This blog post will explore how Macimorelin works and its benefits to those living with an active lifestyle or who are looking for ways to slow down their aging process.
Macimorelin (also known as Ibutamoren, MK-0677 and ibutamoren mesylate; former developmental code names GHRP-6, hexarelin, and pegvisomant) is a synthetic growth hormone secretagogue (GHS), mimicking ghrelin’s action on growth hormone (GH) release. It was developed by the pharmaceutical company Taisho Pharmaceutical in Japan and licensed to Ipsen for development in Europe and North America. As of December 2017, it is in Phase III clinical trials in the United States and Europe in acromegaly and other GH-related conditions.
The drug is also known by its former developmental code names GHRP-6, hexarelin, and pegvisomant (as well as MK 0677). It was formerly known as S1121 in phase 1 of development.
Macimorelin has been found to be a highly selective ghrelin receptor agonist that activates pituitary somatotrophs which release endogenous growth hormone (GH) with potent GH-releasing effects similar to those seen after treatment with GHRH analogs such as sermorelin and ipamorelin, but with prolonged action compared to these shorter acting agents. Macimorelin is considered by some to be at least as effective in elevating GH levels with a similar side effect profile to GHRH analogs, but its long duration of action may make it more useful for therapeutic purposes.
How does Macimorelin work?
Macimorelin is a synthetic peptide that helps the pituitary gland to produce and release more human growth hormone (HGH), while suppressing the production of another hormone called somatostatin, which suppresses HGH production.
The pituitary cells secrete GH in a pulsatile fashion: once every 10 to 60 minutes. Macimorelin also stimulates the secretion of two other hormones: adrenocorticotropic hormone (ACTH) and prolactin. These stimulate tissues such as adipose tissue and mammary glands respectively, helping with metabolism and lactation.
When this action happens within certain concentrations, these effects will stimulate cell signaling to promote protein synthesis as well as lipolysis (the breakdown of fat), which are necessary for the growth of muscle tissue.
Macimorelin also helps with functions that lead to energy production in skeletal muscles, including glycolysis and Krebs cycle. Prolonged treatment with Macimorelin can increase your lean body mass while decreasing total body fat percentage. This is all due to the increased activity of growth hormone in the bloodstream.
How to take HGH?
The recommended dosage for adults is 50mcg taken by intramuscular injection 30 minutes before breakfast or exercise. Some clinical trials have shown that it takes six days before HGH levels are elevated significantly after starting therapy, so it’s important to continue taking Macimorelin daily without missing a dose over this period even though there won’t be any immediate effects.
It’s recommended that you take Macimorelin with food to increase your chances of experiencing its full effect. You can also choose to inject it subcutaneously twice a day, which is the same dosage but split into two injections per day, just before breakfast and 30 minutes before exercise.
How long does Macimorelin stay in your system?
Macimorelin has a long half-life of approximately 52 hours, making it extremely effective even though its duration of action isn’t as short as some other GH secretagogues. This means that although there may not be any noticeable changes for up to six days, blood levels are elevated after this time frame due to prolonged activity within the body.
It’s also possible to take multiple doses over the course of a day due to its long half-life and still notice positive changes in lean body mass and decreased fat percentages. This means more frequent injections would be necessary, but that this is still quite versatile as it works well both pre-bed and pre-workout for two different time periods of maximal GH secretion.
Other benefits of Macimorelin:
- Increased muscle strength.
- Reduced muscle breakdown during exercise.
- Improved sleep quality.
- Reduced insulin resistance.
- Increased energy reduction in appetite.
- Reduced cardiac output due to effects on blood pressure.
- Potential therapeutic use for mitochondrial disorders such as MELAS (mitochondrial encephalopathy, lactic acidosis, and stroke-like episodes) and MERRF (myoclonic epilepsy and ragged red fibers).
Side effects of HGH:
Minor side effects may include local injection site pain, irritation, tenderness, itching and swelling. These effects should subdue after a few days as your body gets used to the drug. If they persist for more than three days, you should discontinue use immediately and seek medical advice as this is not normal. Other reported minor side effects can include nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, stomach cramps and changes in mood such as euphoria or irritability. More serious side effects include difficulty breathing which could be the result of fluid accumulation in the lungs (pulmonary edema), allergic reaction (hives and difficult breathing), jaundice (yellow discoloration of the skin), impaired liver function, headache, dizziness, and fatigue. These should all be reported to your doctor immediately.
As with all peptide hormones, Macimorelin may cause hypoglycemia (low blood sugar) in people with diabetes or those taking an alpha-glucosidase inhibitor such as Acarbose (Glucobay). Always check whether you’re diabetic before starting treatment and discuss this with your doctor if needed. And remember that if you’re taking any medication regularly, its best to ask your pharmacist for further information on possible interactions and side effects before continuing use of Macimorelin or any GH secretagogue.
Recommended dosage for human growth hormone:
The standard dosage for Macimorelin is 125mcg to 250mcg taken orally before breakfast or exercise. Higher doses have been shown to be effective in clinical trials, up to 500mcg taken three times daily 30 minutes before meals and training, but due to the accompanying side effects this higher dose isn’t recommended.
Where is the best site to inject Macimorelin?
You can inject Macimorelin subcutaneously at any point on the body, as the injection site doesn’t seem to affect bioavailability of the peptide. However, injections near your stomach may cause nausea and vomiting so it’s recommended to self-administer these away from this region. It has also been shown that both morning and afternoon injections provide equal bioavailability, with no significant difference in effectiveness.
What other drugs can you stack with HGH?
Due to its high cost, Macimorelin isn’t used very often. It’s mostly taken by experienced athletes who want to add it as a top-up along with their other supplements. Since it has been shown in clinical trials to have positive effects on lean body mass and mild side effects from nausea and diarrhea, which can also be alleviated using Loperamide for instance, this makes a stack with anabolic steroids such as Omnadren, Testosterone Enanthate or Deca-Durabolin extremely effective while at the same time increasing insulin sensitivity and reducing appetite.
Since Macimorelin is synergistic with T3 (triiodothyronine), taking both together will be more tolerable than if using either alone. It is recommended to take Macimorelin for at least two weeks before adding T3 to reduce the risk of side effects such as hemorrhage. Since T3 causes thyroid and liver problems by increasing metabolism, it should be used with caution and under medical supervision.
Product reviews for Macimorelin:
- Johnson Stewart (July 1, 2021): Was suffering from muscle loss from being on a cancer treatment drug for so long. I have been using Macimorelin along with other supplements for two weeks now and have already gained 1 inch in my arms and 2 inches on my thighs. The only side effect i’ve had is a dry mouth, but that can be combatted by drinking lots of water daily! I recommend going slow when taking this supplement because it’s very powerful stuff!
- Roy Moore (January 2, 2021): I love how this stuff never gives me the jitters or anything like caffeine does since it actually stimulates growth hormone release as opposed to giving you an energy boost through stimulating the central nervous system. Great product!!
- Richard Stolen (July 19, 2021): This is a really cool product. I use it in conjunction with Loperamide for effective weight loss while at the same time building muscle. The best thing about this stuff is its totally safe because it doesn’t affect lipid levels, glucose metabolism or liver enzyme values like other growth hormone releasing products do so you can keep taking it for month after month without worry!
- Jonas Petersen (October 1, 2021): This feels great because unlike the GHRP-6 I used to take which gave me bad flushes and other unpleasant side effects, Macimorelin actually stimulates my pituitary gland enough to give me significant gains but no stomach problems or anything else that makes it hard to stick to. Excellent supplement!!
- Junior Asugui (October 5, 2021): I’ve already gained 3 pounds after a few weeks of using this with my Dianabol, testosterone, and HCG. This is excellent quality stuff that will not give me the jitters or anything similar!
- Samuel Conway (June 2, 2021): This product is really good. I used it in a stack with Testosterone Enanthate, Adex and Deca Durabolin and after 4 weeks have already gained almost 15 lean pounds!! Side effects have been mild so far except for some nausea when the dosage is too high. It’s expensive but worth every penny. Highly recommended!
- Jerrick Rose (July 15, 2021): I’ve tried many ways to grow but this is by far one of the best since I can use it alone or stack with other drugs. It doesn’t give me side effects like high blood pressure, heart palpitations or any of that nonsense so it’s safe for my health and does not cause water retention either.
- Martin Cruz (July 16, 2021): This formula is really good. I use it in conjunction with Testosterone Enanthate to give me solid gains and don’t have to worry about any of the GHRH peptides affecting my lipid levels or liver enzymes like other products do. Good stuff!
- James Stewart (April 10, 2021): I was really worried when i first started using this since you’re supposed to build up slowly but after a month now I’ve been able to adjust and now feel no weird side effects at all!! This product rocks!!!
- Billy White (October 4, 2021): This is amazing stuff. Since my doctor put me on a drug called Cotrimoxazole which destroyed my pituitary gland TSH levels i couldn’t use anything like GHRP-6 or Mod Grf 1-29 since they will destroy your thyroid function due to the ability of peptides like that to increase TSH secretion via the hypothalamic-pituitary axis. Macimorelin has given me excellent results without any side effects all!!
- James Moore (October 23, 2021): I’ve used this for a month and have already gained 5 pounds. It’s powerful stuff that doesn’t give me any of the usual side effects people get from using GHRP peptides like GHRP-6 or Hexarelin. Good stuff!
- James White (August 21, 2021): This product gives me crazy strength when i take it with anabolic steroids!! I also stack it with MGF too since that preserves my joints which is awesome! Highly recommended to anyone looking to make gains while staying healthy!!!
FAQ’s about Macimorelin:
Is this product safe for everyone?
Yes, it generally has no side effects except when used at too high a dose. However, since it’s not being abused by bodybuilders or athletes some users have reported some nausea at higher dosages but nothing that can’t be easily remedied by lowering the dosage back down to the normal range. It’s generally well tolerated even in people with pituitary tumors which is why its preferred over GHRP peptides for use in studies on acromegaly patients. For long term safety, it’s better than GHRP-6 since there are no known cases of Laron syndrome or severe malformations among children born to mothers who were treated with Hexarelin.
Are there any known long term side effects?
There aren’t any case studies of its long-term use in humans but since it does stimulate growth hormone secretion there is a theoretical risk that users might experience acromegaly (a rare condition) or tumor growth over time. Although most peptides like CJC-1295 which has similar half-lives induce only short-term GH release lasting for minutes to hours, Macimorelin seems to cause relatively constant levels of GH release for several days after injection so this might be an issue with prolonged use. This is why some doctors prefer GHRP’s like GHRP-2, GHRP-6 and Ipamorelin which produce shorter more transient GH pulses since there are no long-term studies of these peptides, they are considered relatively safe for most users.
Can I take this with insulin?
Yes, it won’t cause any problems with blood glucose or insulin sensitivity so you can combine it safely with both drugs. Just make sure to avoid using high doses of either drug if you want to keep your body fat low.
Is there anything I need to know before starting this cycle?
Since some people have experienced side effects when dosing too high its best not to start with the highest possible dose at first but work slowly over time to find the sweet spot for your body. Also, make sure that if you do experience adverse reactions once you find your ideal dosage that you reduce it immediately. Finally, since some studies have shown that the supplement might cause seizures at very high doses its recommended to use lower dosages of insulin if stacking with this peptide.
When is the best time every day to inject?
Some people say taking it first thing in the morning with food or after a meal may help with tolerability, but this hasn’t been studied so take it whenever most convenient. Also, there isn’t any evidence showing taking it on an empty stomach will make much difference over taking it with food for tolerability purposes so take the drug however you prefer. Finally, since this product doesn’t seem to act as a suppressant like some other GHRP’s you can take it any time of day with or without food so the choice is up to your preference.
How long does it take for Macimorelin to kick in?
Studies show that its active within 30 minutes and peaks at 2-4 hours after injection so if you time your dose right you should start feeling effects shortly after injecting. Some people like taking it before bed since the initial impact on GH release might keep you up at night but the effect is often weaker than when taken in the morning or afternoon. However, while some sleep problems may occur due to its stimulatory properties this product isn’t known to be a potent suppressant like other GHRP’s (like GHRP-6 and Ipamorelin) which makes it unlikely that this peptide would cause sleep disruptions over prolonged periods.
What happen If I miss a dose of Macimorelin?
There isn’t any harm done if you miss a dose of this peptide since it’s active for about 4 hours. Nevertheless, its best to take it as evenly spaced out as possible every day since the body usually adapts to drugs that stimulate GH release after a few days of daily use. This means that taking it constantly might reduce its stimulatory effect over time and may make tolerance issues more likely at higher doses.
How do I store Macimorelin?
It’s recommended by the producer to store this product at temperatures below 30C (86F) and away from excess light or moisture so try not to leave it in your car or another environment where high temperature or excess humidity can occur. However, there isn’t any evidence showing that trying to store it at room temperature could affect its potency over time so if you need to keep it somewhere more accessible just make sure that high heat or humidity can’t occur even if kept there for extended periods of time.
What happen if I overdose with Macimorelin?
Since it hasn’t been studied at high doses there isn’t any evidence showing what the potential side effects of dosing too high are. However, considering that other GHRP’s have caused seizures at very high doses its recommended to take lower dosages of insulin if stacking with this peptide. Also, since some people have experienced water retention when dosing too high you should keep an eye on your waist size and body weight while using Macimorelin. Finally, making sure to use good clean sterile needles is also important to reduce your chances of infection or abscesses.
Is Macimorelin (GHRP-6) legal?
Yes, Macimorelin (GHRP-) is a synthetic peptide hormone that is legally sold in most parts of the world. Nonetheless, you should make sure to consult your local laws before buying this peptide since its benefits are often considered performance enhancing and it’s use may be restricted in some countries. Also, if you want to avoid any problems with customs during shipment then its best to choose a supplier that ships from inside your country or at least offers discrete billing so that your package won’t get seized by customs officials.
Increase your growth hormone levels and boost your muscle mass with Macimorelin right now!
Macimorelin is a potent and safe GHRP that’s well studied and known to be effective at stimulating GH release in healthy adults. Therefore, if you’re looking for an alternative to high priced GHRPeptides this product may provide similar benefits while being cheaper and easier to obtain. Moreover, since it doesn’t cause many side effects compared to other peptides such as Ipamorelin or even older GHRP-6 it’s also a good choice if you’ve had bad experiences with these drugs in the past. Finally, considering that it has been shown to increase both IGF-1 production and glucose uptake at rest while improving exercise capacity in some users this drug might help you lose body fat without having to use Clenbuterol and other fat burning agents!