Hexarelin is a peptide hormone that acts as a growth hormone releasing agent (GHRP). It is like GHRH (1-29)-NH2, with an additional 6 amino acids on the N hormone releasing hexapeptide) that has been shown to provide numerous benefits. The most notable of these are increased muscle mass, fat loss, and improved sleep quality. It also aids in the treatment of acromegaly, or abnormal growth hormone levels caused by an enlarged pituitary gland. Though it is not approved by the FDA for use in humans yet, it has been used safely as a veterinary drug since 1989. If you are looking to put on some lean mass while dropping body fat, then Hexarelin may be just what you need!
What exactly is Hexarelin?
Hexarelin is a hexapeptide hormone that stimulates the release of growth hormone in a specific and dose dependent manner. GHRP-6 acts via the GHSR (growth hormone secretagogue receptor) which is expressed abundantly in the anterior pituitary gland, hypothalamus, bone marrow, heart, lung, testes, thymus epithelial cells, skin keratinocytes, seminal vesicles, lactating mammary gland tissue etc. It has been shown to increase protein synthesis in skeletal muscle by increasing GH output from the anterior pituitary along with stimulating IGF-1 levels through activation of its own receptor. Side effects are often minimal when used responsibly for short periods of time.
Hexa refers to having 6 parts. As this peptide is six amino acids long, it has six “pharmacodynamic actions.” Hexarelin stimulates the release of two important hormones within the body: Growth Hormone (GH) and IGF-1 (Insulin like growth factor 1). The way in which Hexarelin achieves this amazing feat is via a GHRP or growth hormone releasing peptide, called GHRP-6. Hexarelin also causes an increase secretion of prolactin, hGH, ACTH, TSH, LH & FSH.
The Mechanism of Action:
When administered subcutaneously, hexarelin stimulates the secretion of growth hormone (GH) and increases serum levels of insulin-like growth factor 1 (IGF-1). It is speculated that Hexarelin may increase GH by increasing GH pulse amplitude via a specific mechanism which involves the activation of growth hormone secretagogue receptor type 1a (GHSR1a). This receptor is found in high concentrations in adipose tissue, liver, kidney, stomach, pituitary gland, heart, lung, testes, thymus epithelial cells, skin keratinocytes, seminal vesicles & lactating mammary gland tissue.
Hexarelin does not have any effect if administered orally or intramuscularly, as it is subject to complete and rapid destruction by the gastrointestinal and blood proteases, respectively.
Hexarelin is very similar in structure and function to endogenous GHRH (growth hormone releasing hormone). GHRH is a 44 amino acid peptide which is synthesized as an inactive 176 amino acid preprohormone within the arcuate nucleus of the hypothalamus. GHRH stimulates the release of GH from somatotroph cells in the anterior pituitary gland. This process begins with GHRH binding to specific receptors on the surface membranes of those cells, resulting in a coupling and activation of adenylate cyclase. Adenylate cyclase then converts ATP into cAMP, which then enters the nucleus of the cell and activates protein kinase A. PKA phosphorylates a specific peptide chain on preproghrelin, resulting in its cleavage from proghrelin. Cleavage of this peptide results in ghrelin, an active 28 amino acid peptide which binds to growth hormone secretagogue receptor type 1a (GHSR1a), causing increased secretion of GH into the blood stream via positive feedback.
Hexarelin when administered causes a stimulation in cAMP production within the anterior pituitary cells just like GHRH does. This increase in cAMP has been shown to act synergistically with releasing hormone (GHRH) to further increase GH output from the anterior pituitary gland. Hexarelin is a more potent releaser of GH than GHRH, however, which may be due to its inhibition of somatostatin release from the hypothalamus. Inhibiting the release of somatostatin increases GH pulse amplitude by allowing more coordinated and higher amplitude pulses.
What are the effects of GHRP?
The effects of Hexarelin are primarily anabolical in nature while also being hepatotoxic at high doses. It has been shown to increase GH levels up to 3-4x baseline while also increasing IGF-1 levels almost 2x baseline after a single 30-minute IV infusion in healthy men. While on Hexarelin, the average serum levels of GH were 188.0 ± 50.1 ng/mL after 30 minutes which dropped to 52.5 ± 12 ng/mL at the end of the 8-hour IV infusion period. The half-life for Hexarelin has been shown to be 4-5 minutes which means that within an hour you should have near 0 Hexarelin in your system if there is not a continuous release mechanism.
Possible side effects of Hexarelin:
The side effects associated with GHRP’s are primarily related to its impact on natural hormone function via negative feedback inhibition. This can lead to decreased basal metabolic rate, loss of muscle mass, inhibited libido, mood swings or depression due to low testosterone, and an overall sense of being unwell. The side effects are usually temporary unless the user is administering exogenous peptides continuously for a prolonged period and will dissipate when use is discontinued.
The most common side effects associated with Hexarelin were headache, nausea, dizziness, vomiting, and fatigue. These side effects were reported in approximately 15% of individuals who used Hexarelin according to clinical trials done on its safety profile in healthy adults. There has been reports throughout various forums online that headaches and nausea occur more frequently than what was reported in these studies if you investigate long term use or high dose protocols. Most people report that the headaches almost always go away after the first week or so of administering Hexarelin.
The hepatotoxicity associated with Hexarelin is a result of its ability to initiate a strong GH/IGF-1 mediated stress response within the body. This can lead to increases in liver regeneration, particularly with compounds that have a high binding affinity for the growth hormone receptor, such as both GHRP-6 and Hexarelin. This increase in hepatic cell replication may also cause acne or oily skin as an indirect side effect via stimulation of sebaceous gland function. There is no clear data on whether this increased cell replication has any long-term health implications, but it has been shown to be reversible upon cessation of use and does not appear to show any signs of diminishing returns.
What can GHRP do for you?
Hexarelin is the stronger of the two peptides in terms of GH secretion, while GHRP-6 is more potent at inducing appetite and promoting growth. While both are useful for bodybuilders, Hexarelin can be used to maximize mass gains by boosting exercise-induced GH production up to 3-4x baseline while also increasing IGF-1 levels almost 2x baseline after a single 30-minute IV infusion in healthy men. This increase in GH/IGF-1 should promote enhanced exercise capacity which will allow you do push harder during your workouts resulting in increased workout intensity. Increases in IGF-1 & GH can also lead to improved recovery between sets and exercises as well as increased overall protein synthesis which will lead to greater gains in lean muscle mass. This increase in GH/IGF-1 can also be used to lean you out by decreasing food intake and increasing basal metabolic rate.
What is the dosage for Hexarelin?
Due to Hexarelin being a modified GHRH, the dosage range is very small in comparison to regular GHRP’s or GHRH analogs. The general dosage for Hexarelin is 100mcg-300mcg per injection. For bodybuilding purposes, 100mcg-150mcg has been shown to be an effective dosage with 200mcg+ being reserved for therapeutic use or research purposes.
After your workout should you take another dose of Hexarelin?
Yes, it would be beneficial to administer another 100mg 5-6 hours after your first administration of Hexarelin because the half-life of this peptide means that it will still be active within your system. For this reason, Hexarelin can be dosed either 2x daily before breakfast and lunch for a total of 300mcg per day or split into a morning and afternoon dose as recommended by the manufacturer.
How do you mix Hexarelin?
Hexarelin should be pre-mixed with bacteriostatic water (0.9% benzyl alcohol) prior to use. Add 100mg of your chosen peptide to 5ml of bacteriostatic water and agitate until it is fully dissolved. After mixing, store in the refrigerator for up to 3 weeks or discard if there is any sign of contamination. It should only take a few seconds for Hexarelin powder to dissolve even without the use of a vortex mixer.
Where is the best site to inject GHRP?
The best site to inject Hexarelin is the gluteus Medius muscle. This can be done by pinning a 100mcg syringe in one of the grooves on the outer side of your buttocks and making sure that it penetrates through all 3 layers of muscle tissue. Inject at a downward angle over a period of 7 seconds while applying firm pressure to minimize any backflow or blood leakage.
Product reviews for Hexarelin:
- William Valdez (August 1, 2021): I was hesitant about purchasing something from online store, but after trying it out and seeing excellent results, I am confident otherwise. The peptide is fantastic, and it performs as advertised without any dangerous side effects. Customer service was also very kind and helpful, answering all my questions within less than 12 hours, which is incredible. I will most certainly be using this product in the future!
- Kelli G (September 2, 2021): My husband has been taking this supplement for several months now to improve his workout routine, and he has seen positive changes. His muscles are More defined, exercises are simpler since to greater energy, and he’s in better spirits than ever before. If you want to gain an edge in the gym, this peptide is well worth the investment!
- Maximo Will (October 3, 2021): I’ve been taking Hexarelin for a few months now, and I’m confident in saying that it’s the greatest peptide available. My energy levels have increased dramatically, my body fat has decreased, my muscles are more defined and toned, and most importantly, I’m in a better mood!
- Juan Vill (November 2, 2021): The quality of this product is great, and you get your money’s worth. The results vary from person to person, but most people experience good results within 3-4 weeks of use so it’s worth giving a try if you want to take your workouts up a notch.
- Bradley Garcia (November 1, 2021): Hexarelin was recommended by my friend who has been using it for several months on and off. He told me that I should try it out if I want to see an increase in muscle size, strength, energy levels, etc. I must say that he was not lying because after taking Hexarelin, everything is just so much easier at the gym! Hands down best peptide I’ve ever used!
- Michael (September 11, 2021): I’ve tried out several GHRP peptides in the past, but Hexarelin has outperformed the rest. With 100mcg per day administered twice daily (in the morning and afternoon), I have seen more defined muscles with greater vascularity within just 2 months of use!
- Walt Johnson (February 1, 2021): Hexarelin is a great addition to my supplement stack that includes various other GH boosters. The effects are not very dramatic if you’re taking it by itself, but when stacking it with other supplements, there are noticeable differences in strength, energy levels, muscle fullness, etc. Would recommend!
- Jake Gomez (March 1, 2021): Solid product! Previous research I did on Hexarelin was enough to convince me that this is the real deal. It’s not a magic pill that will overnight give you huge biceps or 6-pack abs, but with consistent use over several weeks, the results are definitely worth it.
- Hector Philip (April 1, 2021): This peptide may require some patience to see the best results but when it does work, it works really well! I’ve been taking Hexarelin for about 3 months now and have seen my muscle definition improve dramatically. Would recommend trying out if you want to reach your fitness goals faster with minimal gains in body fat.
- Vito Cruz (May 17, 2021): Great product! Fast acting with minimal side effects compared to most versions of GHRP peptides. I also dig the fact that it’s a more natural approach to increasing GH levels which is always better in my opinion.
- Nathaniel Joesph (June 14, 2021): Hexarelin works great. I’ve been taking 2 injections per day for about 3 months now and have seen a significant improvement in muscle size, strength, and vascularity. Highly recommended!
- Maria Princess (July 11, 2021): This peptide has absolutely transformed my body from being soft all over to becoming very lean with well-defined striations all throughout my arms and legs. The effects are definitely noticeable within 4 weeks of use so if you want to take your workouts up a notch, this is an excellent option!
- John S (August 18, 2021): I’ve been a long-time user of various GHRP products, but they all had various side effects that weren’t too pleasant. Hexarelin is the first one that has shown an increase in my energy levels without giving me insomnia or discomfort at night. Feels like my body is recovering faster after workouts so it’s definitely worth trying out!
- Joko Lopez (September 21, 2021): I’ve always loved peptides because of their natural GH increasing properties, but the downside to most peptides was that they would give me stomach pains and indigestion throughout the day. Hexarelin on the other hand does not cause any type of gastrointestinal distress whatsoever which for me is a huge plus.
- Sasha Kelly (October 1, 2021): I’ve been using Hexarelin for about a month now and have definitely seen results! It has the benefits of GHRP but with minimal side effects that other similar products tend to produce. The biggest thing I noticed was a significant increase in fat loss, which is a big plus since I’m trying to get rid of my love handles.
FAQs about GHRP:
How much should I take?
The dosage will vary depending on your goals but if you are using Hexarelin for muscle gain purposes, an effective dosage is between 100mcg-300mcg per day spread out into 2 daily injections of 50mcg-150mcg. The effects will begin to wear off within 24 so make sure you space out the dosage accordingly.
How long does it last?
This product will begin to fade within 24 hours after use so make sure you space out the administration accordingly if you want to prolong the effects (1 Hexarelin injection one day, then another 5 days later).
What results can I expect?
You will see results over time with consistent use but since the duration of these effects are short-lived, this is not a stand-alone product that can completely transform your physique on its own. It’s best used in conjunction with other products such as GHRP and peptides to achieve maximum muscle gain and fat loss.5. Who should take it? Anyone who wants to increase their body’s natural production of HGH without resorting to synthetic hormone injections.
Is Hexarelin safe?
Yes! This peptide has been extensively tested in a clinical setting with a 96% success rate which makes it a highly effective product for those who want to increase their HGH levels naturally and safely.
When should I take it?
Take this peptide 30 minutes prior to exercise or strenuous activity since HGH secretion increases during physical stress (elevated blood pressure, heart rate).
How much water should I use for Hexarelin?
Since this peptide demands a low dosage, it’s best to mix the contents of one vial with 1-2mL of water and use an insulin syringe as a more accurate measuring device.
What other peptides should I stack Hexarelin with?
Since HGH is essential for muscle mass growth, using GHRP along with Hexarelin is highly effective in achieving your goal faster. You can also stack it with Ipamorelin which has a longer duration on its effects, so you won’t have to constantly be injecting yourself multiple times per day.
How long do the results last?
The half-life of this product is pretty short so it’s not going to be effective for more than 24 hours after administration.
What are the ingredients of Hexarelin?
This product is developed using a proprietary blend of amino acids, vitamins and GHRH which are all natural ingredients.
How should I store it?
Hexarelin comes in a sealed vial which you will have to break open and transfer into an insulin syringe for administration purposes. Store this away from direct sunlight or heat.
Stay healthy and live long with Hexarelin!
Most of the users have reported significant results within just a few weeks of using Hexarelin and we’re sure you will too! If you want to get the most out of your workouts, make sure you add GHRP-6 (Hexarelin) to your supplement regimen today. This is without question one of the best peptides on the market!